- Category: Physician Services
Need a Doctor?
Call Any Of Our Locations To Schedule Your Appointment:
Your Family Deserves the Experts in Health Care for Seniors.
Choosing a health care provider for you and your loved ones is one of the most important decisions you will make. Why settle for anything less than healthcare specialized for seniors and adults over 50? Agapé Physicians Care has the most extensive experience and expertise in caring for and treating seniors in South Carolina.
We can serve you in these settings:
- Primary Care and Specialty Clinics specializing in meeting the health needs of seniors
- Physician services for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents at Agapé and select partner facilities
You’ll get the optimal diagnoses and treatment with our team approach. No need to go elsewhere for a second opinion! Our team of over fifty practitioners confer with each other to provide you with the best, most-informed care, from multiple perspectives.
Our comprehensive approach to wellness guarantees you an extraordinary experience!
Agapé Physicians Care, along with Agapé Senior’s broad array of health services, delivers the highest level of pro-active, adult patient care.
Here are a few of the key differences you’ll benefit from:
- We provide a continuum of care – From Home Care to Assisted Living to Hospice, we meet your every need at every stage, with a team of experts that knows what you need most now!
- Our services are integrated – No more multiple phone calls! With Pharmacy, Therapy, Medical Supplies, Rehab, Ambulance, and more, you save time and worry as we coordinate your care.
- Our approach is holistic and proactive – You’ll be delighted with your care. We’re not just going to address your medical issue, we’ll help you get better and stay healthy…and keep in touch with after your visit to monitor your health and wellbeing.
Our Commitment to Comprehensive and Preventive Care Makes all
- Wellness-focused ─ Personalized wellness plans and check-ups are part of the extra special care you can expect. That means seeing you before there is a problem as well as when there is. Scheduled follow up visits are vital to ensure that your health issues are thoroughly addressed.
- Extra time ─ We encourage visits to help prevent minor issues from becoming emergencies. As a resident in our facilities you can see a medical practitioner 2 to 3 times a week when needed, in the comfort of your own room…and keep your current doctors. Enjoy the freedom of choice to see a doctor when and where is most convenient. You’ll love knowing you’ll be seen in your room when a family member can’t give you a ride or your doctor isn’t available as soon as you need to be seen.
- Proactive medication management ─ We keep your medications to the minimum and monitor for drug allergies, interactions, and side effects.
- Online Patient Portal ─ Agape’s electronic medical records are accessible to you and your family members so, when necessary, medical and family decision makers can communicate quickly and effectively about your status and healthcare options. Learn more about it in this short video.
- Our free standing primary care practices - Are conveniently located across South Carolina
- E-Visit*, Never Visit a "Doc-in-a-Box" Clinic Again - Traveling? Need to see a medical provider? Don't look down aisle 9 at the drug store for a provider who has no medical history on you. When you need medical attention for a non-life threatening health issue and can't access one of our locations, whether you are across town or anywhere in the world, access your Agapé Physicians Care practice on any computer through our E-Visit* virtual office visit. With E-Visit,* patients log-in on a computer and can describe their symptoms. An Agapé Physicians Care provider will review their symptoms, have access to the patient's medical history and then will provide appropriate treatment plans that may include prescribed medication. E-Visit* can prevent a costly trip to an urgent care or long wait at a walk-in clinic where your patient history is unknown.
* E-Visit currently available at select Agapé Physcians Care locations.
Give us a call or stop by.
Come in or call with your questions and concerns. You’ll speak to a specialist who’ll find out just what you need. Visit one of our clinic locations. Walk ins are welcome! Most insurances and Medicare accepted.