Do you care for someone who needs...
- Help in selecting what clothes to wear each day?
- Assistance getting around the house?
- Someone to take them shopping or out to do other fun activities?
- Help with bathing or grooming so they can look their best?
- Reminders to take medications?
- Help in meal selection and preparation?
- Help with light housekeeping and with reducing clutter around the house?
- Someone to stop by and just provide some companionship to break-up the day?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then let Agapé @ Home provide you with the help you need. From simple assistance and companionship to care for those with advanced Alzheimer’s/dementia, strokes, major injuries, or other debilitating medical conditions. And with our pricing plans, you only pay for the amount of care requested. We are there when you need us, whether for a few hours, overnight, or 24-hours. Best of all, there is never a long- term commitment.
Let Agapé @ Home help you provide these and other services for your loved one:
Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care.
Meal Preparation and Nutrition – a key part of your loved one’s health is a quality diet and proper hydration.
Transportation and Mobility – attending doctors’ appointments, running errands to grocery, drug or other stores, encouraging light exercise and walking outdoors.
Companionship and Recreation – attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
Household Tasks – light cleaning, changing of linens, assistance with pets, and laundry.
Respite – allows family caregivers and spouses to get a much needed break they deserve